addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Lowcountry Photo Club Message Board › Stolen Canon Camera gear

Stolen Canon Camera gear

Paul
Pbryant333
Charleston, SC
Post #: 3
Ok everyone please be on the look out for all of my camera gear. It was stolen out of my car on 12-19-2013 while we sleep inside the house. They got it all both mine and my wifes camera bags (think tank) So please keep your eyes out for my gear a canon 5d mark II, canon 50d eos, Canon EOS xti; Lens 70-200 2.8; Two Lens 28-135 f3.5-5.6; Lens 24-105 f4; Lens 85mm f1.8; Lens 50mm; Lens Baby and accessories; Two 430EX II Speedlites; many filters, cards, HP Notebook 2000; Back up drive and case. Multiple other items were also taken. We have all the serial numbers. All help appreciated. We have been checking pawn shops and Craig's List. By the way, the alarm on the car did not go off because the broke the window and climbed in, but did not open the door. So please be careful with your equipment. You also could not see the equipment inside because the windows are dark so someone knew it was there.