Welcome to this meet up website.You find some useful information about FREE WORKSHOPS AND CLASSES for Meditation,Yoga, Spiritual Knowledge and Find truth of ourselves.You able to attend most event free of charge.
(1) This group provide information where you can get practice of Meditation,Yoga free of charge (After mediation, you can give any donation,if you want).
(2) Attend different location for seeker for spiritual knowledge and find the truth of ourselves. And all these place is Free to attend and you always can donation after attending these events.
(3) Meet other seeker of your kind who have a desire for learning Yoga,Meditation, Spiritual Knowledge and try to find the truth in ourselves.
(4) Join in my other group for Badminton for Free Fun Indoor and outdoor,Tennis,Ice Skating and Outdoor Games and Walking .Its good to have some kind of physical exercise to learn meditation.Please join:
(7) Join in my other group for 3 to 6 Mile Walking in Central Park MOST SUNDAYS AT 2 PM and some event walk next to Hudson River westside,Manhattan,NY ,walk on Brooklyn,Manhattan bridge and other bridges aroound our city:
NEW YORK ROAD WALKERS:THE NEW YORK WALKING MEETUP GROUP :
I hope you find this free meet up group with useful information by different events.Please attend end enjoy.
ALL EVENTS ARE FREE. EXCEPT IF ANY EVENT WITH DINING AT DINER OR ANY RESTAURANT TO EAT, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR FOOD WHAT EVER YOU EAT THEIR.
I like to invite meetup member who is interested in TOPIC : EXPAT INDIAN,HINDUISUM,BOLLYWOOD,HINDI LANGUAGE,INDIAN,INDIAN SINGLE,SINGLE,NEWLY SINGLE,INDIAN HERITAGE,Asian Professionals,south Asian Professionals,Chinese Language & Culture,Expat Chinese
programs & exhibits
film screening silent holy stones
10/13/2013 2:00 PM
Add to My Calendar
Join us for a screening of Silent Holy Stones a feature film by Pema Tseden, the first Tibetan graduate of the Beijing Film Academy. According to the filmmaker, "The place where the story took place is none other than my home village,...I long to tell true stories--in my own way...to reveal the genuine conditions of the life of the people there... a reciprocal infiltration between tradition and modernism." The film follows a young lama assigned for Tibetan New Year to attend to the seven-year-old Living Buddha (tulku) of a mountain monastery. The young lamas try to balance their strict training with explorations of the outside world through the novelty of television, and make some surprising choices. The film is free with regular museum admission, $6/$4 students and seniors.
View Preview Here
Return to Calendar