What we're about
Hello MKE and beyond!!
This group welcomes anyone of any skill level and background who has an interest in Python development.
One of the most wonderfully surprising things about Python, beyond the awesomeness of the language itself, is the great global Python community. Whether you're a hobbyist or a professional, this group is about building a local MKE Python community and a bridge to the broader Python community. We're here to help each other grow and connect in a fun, low-key, welcoming environment. We are also a bridge to the broader regional, national, and global Python communities for those interested in plugging in.
We're always looking for speakers and venues to host either talks or workshops.
We're also always interested in sponsors. If you're a company looking to build a connection to the MKE developer community, please reach out.
Our meetups primary focuses are:
1) Introduction and Help getting started with Python: Installation, Coding Basics for all skill levels, Coding for entrepreneurs, Coding for kids, Building your First project, or Solving that annoying thing that should just work.
2) Data Science: Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-Learn, Juypter, Anaconda, Dask, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
3) Web Development: Django, Flask, Tornado, etc.
4) Anything and Everything Else Python:
• DevTools: PyTest, PyCharm, pip packaging
• DevOps and Infrastructure: Ansible, Fabric, etc.
• IOT: MicroPython, Zerynth, etc.