• Looking to get out more and wanting to make more of your life?
• Wanting to meet new, friendly people?
• Wanting to add some fun to your life?
• Recently split from a relationship or come to a junction in your life?
• Working too hard at the expense of work life balance?
• Stuck in a virtual online world and want to get back to living in the real one?
• Looking for a new partner or companionship?
• Just at a loose end?
Whatever your reasons.... JOIN THE CLUB! You're certainly not alone!
Maidstone & Medway Mixers was established in Feb 2015 for anyone (all ages welcome) wanting to get together in a fun, relaxed way to do a range of activities. Very open to ideas of socials you may be interested in! There are very few groups in and around Maidstone.
I hope it will be big enough to host some good events but intimate enough for people to see some of the same faces. Everyone is welcome; some lasting friendships have be made.
You can expect trips, meals, activities, cinema, comedy - and this group aims to complement other local Meetup groups, so there is always something to do!
We all need social interaction and most people like meeting new people - even if at first it might be daunting! I'm speaking from experience to, I soon realised how useful and enjoyable social groups could be and made some wonderful friends, several of which I
Please feel free to join us!
There will be modest fees against some events merely so I can recoup the cost of running the group. Where any profits are made, or for designated events, we raise money for Demelza children's hospice and have a target of £300 across 2016.
In certain circumstances, events may get cancelled or postponed if not signed up by the minimum number of people we state in the posting - although please wait to be advised. We think this is only fair to enable you to make other plans.