What we're about
We would love to host your MNPoly event! Please contact us and we will make you an Event Organizer so that you can create events in MNPoly:
* Randy (https://secure.meetup.com/messages/?new_convo=true&member_id=6028070&name=Randy+Frehse)
* Darrel (https://secure.meetup.com/messages/?new_convo=true&member_id=216256349&name=Darrel+C.)
* John (https://secure.meetup.com/messages/?new_convo=true&member_id=12831652&name=John+Alden)
Members of this Meetup group should feel free to post any event they want known by the polyamory community. Events need not be limited to those organized by MNPoly.
MNPoly is a polyamory organization based in St. Paul - Minneapolis, MN. We serve the polyamory community at large in three ways:
• First, we strive to create a supportive environment that encourages the discussion of responsible, intimate, caring, multi-partnered relationships and related issues.
• Second, we encourage our members to participate in the collaborative process of community building. This can be through online discussion on our forums or offline through member-facilitated social gatherings.
• Third, we provide opportunities for members to participate in activities that can benefit the polyamory community at large. For those members that are able and wanting, we provide resources to help them educate the public about polyamory and relationship choices, as well as advertise our group's existence in a public way so as to encourage additional members.
View and contribute to the discussion forums (https://www.meetup.com/MNPoly/messages/boards/) on various poly topics.
The MNPoly Code of Conduct is available here (https://www.meetup.com/MNPoly/messages/boards/forum/25636914/), and should be accessible from outside Meetup.
The MNPoly Policy Manual is available here (https://files.meetup.com/437309/2016-07-12_Policy_Manual_MNPoly.pdf) (you probably need to be logged into Meetup to read it).
MNPoly also occasionally hosts members-only private events. Members-only events are limited so that people can feel comfortable hosting events in their home knowing that those attending are pre-screened.
Thank you for your interest in MNPoly.