What we're about
Welcome to the MOMS Club of Clearwater North!
The MOMS Club is an International non-profit organization founded on the principle of “ Moms Offering Moms Support”. We are a support group designed just for you, the at-home mother of today! You want to stay involved in the world around you, seek a variety of activities for you and your children, and are proud of your choice of at-home mothering for your family! We know, because we are at-home mothers, too!
Here are some of the things that make us special:
· The MOMS Club of Clearwater North is a very active group. We have approximately 60 members that are divided into smaller playgroups depending on your child's age. We get together for Mom's Night Out, Book Club, Group Activities open to the whole chapter, and Seasonal Parties.
· Our visiting moms are welcome to attend a monthly chapter meeting OR two public play dates before we ask if they would like to join. If you decide that you want to join, there's a membership fee of $20/year. Any mom can request to waive the membership fee due to financial hardship.
· The MOMS Club is a wonderful resource for all of your parenting questions and an endless supply of fun activities in the Tampa Bay area.
· Playgroups meet once a week, Group Activities (chapter-wide) are monthly, Mom's Night Out and Book Club is every month and seasonal family parties are scheduled a couple times per year. Our Club is geared towards stay-at-home-moms with most of our events scheduled during the day (when at-home moms needs support the most). You are not required to attend every activity. Come when you can, but we encourage regular attendance because it really helps you get to know everyone.
*Playgroups are divided by age...Darling Dolphins are any child born July 1, 2015 until present
Little Rascals are any child born January 1, 2015-July 30, 2015
Rockin' Rabbits are any child born December 1, 2012-December 31, 2014
Tiny Turtles are any child born September 2010-December 2012
· We are very active in our community and help local charities through many different service projects that benefit families and children in the Tampa Bay Area.
If this sounds like the group for you, and you live in either 33755, 33763 or 33765, please click on “Join Us” or email our Membership Vice President at email@example.com . We will be happy to let you know of our next Monthly Social or playgroup. Also, if you live outside the Clearwater area but the MOMS Club sounds like what you are looking for, there are MOMS Clubs all over the world. Go to www.momsclub.org (http://www.momsclub.org/) and find the club closest to your area!
***WE RECENTLY HAVE EXPERIENCED SOME MESSAGES SENT TO INTERESTED MOMS GOING TO SPAM FOLDERS. PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL SO OUR MEMBERSHIP VP CAN SEND YOU A MESSAGE DIRECTLY!***