MIIA Event on Wednesday, 16 August 2017 @ PwC, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town
Data Science Applications to help businesses thrive in the Smart Technology Era
Sponsors: PwC (http://www.pwc.co.za/en.html), Machine Intelligence Institute of Africa (http://machineintelligenceafrica.org/), Cortex Logic (http://cortexlogic.com/)
Venue: Top floor, Silo, 5 South Arm Rd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001
17h30: Guests start to arrive, with canapes and drinks, arrival outside the business school venue
18h00: Presentations start
• "Introduction and MIIA update", Dr Jacques Ludik, MIIA, Cortex Logic, Bennit.AI
• "Data Science applications at PwC", Phillip Hattingh, PwC
• "Data Science Academy", Pierre Naude, Dimago
• "Operationalizing AI, Data Science, and Big Data & Analytics to help businesses thrive in the Smart Technology Era”, Dr Jacques Ludik, MIIA, Cortex Logic, Bennit.AI
• “AI-based approaches to building Chatbots and Virtual Assistants”, Chris Currin, PhD Computational Neuroscience candidate at UCT
19h15: Presentations end. Guests move to rooftop bar for drinks and light snacks.
20h00: Wrap up (the venue is booked to 21h00).
To register on Quicket:
MIIA Events page:
Parking: Below PwC building