addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MadCity Makers Message Board › Like to lead a meeting on Sunday? :)

Like to lead a meeting on Sunday? :)

John E.
user 109572172
Madison, WI
Hey Mad City Makers!
This is John, one of the co-founders, and normally I host the 3rd Sunday meetup.  This weekend it conflicts with my daughter's performance, so I regretfully can't be there.
Do you have something you enjoy doing that you could share with others?  We've had lego building, papercraft, welding and arduinos in the past, and the field is wide open.  Maybe some crafts would be appropriate right before the holidays?
You don't have to talk the whole time … usually you just bring your project(s), talk a bit about them, and then the rest of the group steps in.  You can bring materials for them to do projects like yours, or suggest that people bring certain materials and tools.
So...what's it gonna be this Sunday?  :)