Hi Everyone and Welcome back!
After a couple of sessions about Terraform we'd like to switch to another awesome tool HashiCorp has: Vagrant.
This time a geek of some HashiCorp products will show you how can develop trivial, and not so trivial environments on our own laptops using Vagrant.
What You'll Learn
- Sign in to the Cloud provider console and create a Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)
- Installing Vagrant and understand the concepts about this technology.
- Differences about Vagrant and Terraform.
- Create and destroy a single server environment using Vagrant.
- Create and destroy a complex architecture environment using Vagrant.
Skill Level: 200 (Beginner but some knowledge about VMs is desired)
Language: English / Spanish
What to bring:
* A laptop with at least 8GB RAM is required
* Virtualbox installed & running
About our amazing speaker:
Alejandro Paredero is an IT Infrastructure DevOps Engineer in the European Space Agency Centre (ESAC). From Spain he enables the technical requirements for the ESA's space missions related to the infrastructure like the computing, storage, backup and automations. He have been using HashiCorp products either in previous enterprise companies and personal environments.
The event will be held at Zooplus Offices, C/Génova 17, First Floor. Big thanks to Zooplus for letting us host our Meetup in their office and also for providing amenities!. You can find more information about them at https://jobs.zooplus.es/
We look forward to seeing you at this amazing event!
HUG Mad Team