This Meetup was canceled.
UPDATE: Meetup cancelled due to a very minimal number of attendees. Better luck next time!
On the 24th of March there will be a Distributed Magento Contribution Day. Developers in Madrid, Kyiv, Krakow, Bratislava, Buenos Aires, Nottingham, Rotterdam and of course Groningen will work together to improve Magento 2. This could mean you'll work on fixing issues in Github, contribute to the DevDocs, Multi-Store Inventory, etc. Or you can of course work on this new feature that should be in Magento!
It doesn't matter if you're an experienced Magento developer or if you just started working with Magento and want to improve your skills. We have place for everyone who's interested.
The event will be hosted in The Big Building (Elgentos office), which will be next to Groningen CS.
*What you can do during the day:*
- Fix bugs that are posted on the Magento Github page
- Help develop the Multi-Store Inventory
- Develop the Bulk API
- Develop new features for Magento 2
- Contribute on making Magento 2 ready for PHP 7.2
- Contribute on the DevDocs
*What you need:*
For the Contribution Day it's useful to take the following stuff with you:
- Laptop (and charger)
- An active Github account
- A working Magento 2 installation on your local machine, forked and cloned from the Magento Github page
The day will be scheduled as follows:
- 09:00 - 10:00: Introduction and coffee to start off
- 10:00 - 12:30: Development
- 12:30 - 13:30: Lunch
- 13:30 - 17:00: Development
- 17:00 - 18:00: Demonstrations and final presentations
- 18:00 - ??:??: Beer, drinks and...