addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Make and Do Message Board › Make and Do - the community craft club

Make and Do - the community craft club

Kateboo
Kateboo
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hey Craftsters,

If you've visited the meetup site recently, you'll have noticed that it has changed to make it easier for us to collaborate on future meetups. Already, we have a couple of suggestions for workshops on lampshade making and quilting. Thanks to Emma, Jill, Raf, Annika and Holly for getting us started!

This change in the way we can schedule meetups has come at a great time for me, because I was trying to work out how to make this more of a 'community craft club' and give members more of a say in how it should be run and what we should be learning. Although I have enjoyed the Craft Mashups I've run for the past year, it has been quite a strain to do it on my own so it's great to know that other people are willing to share the load.

How can you help?

Do you have a craft you want to share with the group? Would you like to run a workshop or a 20min taster session? If you're interested in running a workshop to share your expertise, you can start by setting up a meetup on the homepage. I will be able to assist you with finding a location etc. If you don't want to do a whole workshop but you're willing to run a taster session at a future Craft Mashup, please contact me directly and we can arrange this.

This is your craft club and now is your chance to take control! Please post your comments on the message board and let's get some crafting started this year :-)

all the best,

Kate