This group is for those looking to start-up in business or those already running a small business.
The group will aim to provide support and help to make your business a success!
We will share ideas, have presentations, promote local business.
Great opportunity to network with others!
Looking forward to welcoming you and having some interesting and fun times, and making your business a success.
The concept is that we would meet over coffee and have a small presentation followed by a Q & A. At each meeting one local business will also have the opportunity to tell the group abouts its journey, services and products.
Our aim is to keep these free of charge events.
The topics we hope to cover (in no particular order) and not a comprehensive list.
- Starting-up in Business - getting it right
- How to write a business plan
- Marketing on a shoe-string budget
- Growing strategies for business
- How to get your business on the web
- How does social media effect the small business
- How to keep business records
- How to make sure your taxes are minimised
- Sole Trader v Limited Company
- How to hire and fire staff
- Business legal issues
- Which marketing will work for you
- How to network
- Business mentoring
- Business Tips
The idea is that together these can be discussed, and real life examples presented which will help us all build a successful business.