The OSM Spring mapathon is themed "The Great Outdoors". We'll be joining the first day of the myAmerica Developer Summit and mapping the numerous parks and trails within walking distance of the Department of the Interior.
Important: Visit the myAmerica Developer Summit website (http://openglobe.github.io/myamerica-devsummit/) to check out the agenda. You'll need to register for the summit there to attend. It's free!
Please join the MappingDC mailing list (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mappingdc) and direct your questions or share any ideas you may have regarding the event.
* 8:00-9:00AM Summit Registration and Newtorking
* 9:00-10:00 Summit talks
* 10:00 Introductions, plan day, leave for mapping areas
* 12:30PM Meet for lunch (place TBD)
* 1:30-4:30 Head back to DOI and add your data + map more parks!
* 4:30-5:30 Summit Day 1 recap