You are invited to Alpha. An evening of free childcare, dinner, video and discussion for anyone curious about the meaning of life and/or the Christian faith.
What is Alpha? Alpha is a series video talks and discussion.
What does Alpha look like? Alpha is run in groups all around the world. No two groups look the same, but they have three key things in common: dinner, a talk and good conversation.
• Dinner: Food has a way of bringing people together. The family friendly dinner is free and vegetarian/dietary specific options are available.
• Video: The Alpha video series talks guide us on subjects like: Is there more to life than this? Why and How should I pray?
• Discussion: It’s an opportunity to hear from others and contribute your own perspective in an honest, friendly and open environment. There’s no obligation to say anything and there’s nothing you can’t say (seriously).
• Childcare: After dinner our team of trained and screened childcare workers make sure kids of all ages have fun in a friendly and safe environment (infants through 6th grade).
• RSVP if you'd like to try it! Let us know how many people you're bringing.
• Let us know if anyone in your family has dietary restrictions