My Fellow Marylanders,
It’s time to face some unpleasant facts. Both the State of Maryland and the United States Federal Government have become unrecognizable. Unaccountable government, at all levels, continues to grow by leaps and bounds. We now live in a high-tech surveillance police state. Without the founding principles of individual freedom, our government engages in endless activities that rob us of those freedoms one regulation and law at a time. In addition, this lack of principle promulgates foreign policy decisions that are making the world less safe, both for American's at home and abroad. Drones and surveillance systems have become the norm and only minimal or token efforts are made to protect American's rights of privacy.
Additionally, there are targeted assassinations, kill lists, the abandonment of due process and habeas corpus, the inculcation of paranoia and fear in the population, massive snitching and entrapment industries, uncontrolled borders and uncontrolled immigration (endorsed and promoted by D.C and Annapolis), a crumbling infrastructure, a gutted industrial base, and financial bankruptcy with the ‘banksters and gangsters’ in power plundering the working and middle class. Immorality and evil have replaced traditional values and the Bill of Rights, while extreme violence is considered 'Politics' and promoted ceaselessly as long as it supports an 'Approved' agenda. Even our Constitutional First and Second Amendment rights are under open and sustained attack.
Sadly, most in leadership positions, of BOTH parties, are fully supportive of using their power to enrich themselves and their crony friends. They take turns sharing the spoils of power while shutting out all those who are not a direct part of their political machine. Marylanders have been sold out over and over again by politicians who only care about lining their own pockets. It’s time to break up the Elitist monopoly and return America to Americans and Maryland to Marylanders. It's time to fight for our state and our country, restoring its promise and potential to all citizens.
1. Spending money you don't have is a recipe for disaster. Thus, we believe in FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY.
2. More government is rarely the solution to a problem. Thus, we believe in LIMITED GOVERNMENT.
3. Each individual must acknowledge primary responsibility for his own well-being and that of his family. Thus, we believe in PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
4. Every judge and prosecutor has a duty to apply the law as it is written, not as he or she wishes it could be. Thus, we believe in THE RULE OF LAW.
5. The people, as individuals, and as members of each state and nation should determine for themselves the laws which will govern their lives. Thus, we believe in SOVEREIGNTY.
If you believe that Maryland is worth fighting for, and that America is worth fighting for, join us.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members