What we're about
Calling all serious performing artists wanting to take it up a notch and get live coaching on your piece. This group features laboratories where you can get "spotlight" coaching, workshops where you can learn tools to take your work up a notch, and help on anything from polishing, managing stage fright, composition, honing artistic voice, or improving your "inner-game" mindset, with Creativity Coach, Holly Shaw.
Meet other artists! Learn tools and experience long-lasting shifts in awareness and performance. Come check out the work and learn to master your skills. All musicians, dancers, choreographers, actors, performers welcome!
• The opportunity to be witnessed by a community of other artists in a compassionate and safe environment.
• Connect with other performing artists through group exercises and shares
• Make connections to forge new creative collaborations
• Learn new tools for mastering your performance
• Polish or workshop your piece with an experienced coach
• Experience long lasting shifts in awareness, audition, and performance skills
What you can expect: engaging and fun interactive exercises that might include movement or sound, partner and group shares, short writing exercises, lectures, discussions, "spotlight" coaching sessions.