This is a Mastermind group - connected to the Facebook group.
What is a Mastermind Group?
There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a Mastermind Group. The beauty of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.
The concept of the Mastermind Group was formally introduced by Napoleon Hill in the early 1900's. In his timeless classic, "Think And Grow Rich" he wrote about the Mastermind principle as:
"The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony."
"No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind."
In a Mastermind Group (also known as a peer advisory board), the agenda belongs to the group, and each person’s participation is key. Your peers give you feedback, help you brainstorm new possibilities, and set up accountability structures that keep you focused and on track. You will create a community of supportive colleagues who will brainstorm together to move the group to new heights.
You'll gain tremendous insights, which can improve your business and personal life. Your Mastermind Group is like having an objective board of directors.
Environment is everything
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Jim Rohn
You can either choose to hang around people who pull you down and mock you for going after big goals and thinking differently, or you can choose to spend time with people who inspire you. The people you want in your corner will support your dreams, raise your standards and believe in your ability to make the impossible possible.
You – and only you – can select a powerhouse team. Forming a tight-knit group of individuals you respect to accomplish business and personal goals is the best way to surround yourself with people who are going to lift you up.
This is the essence of a mastermind alliance. A successful mastermind is one that operates in complete harmony and cooperation for the success of each individual member, as well as
for the success of the group.
This guide is presented in a step-by-step format, but you should pick and choose which sections are most important to you and your goals. With the right mastermind group, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish in your business and life.
Here’s to filling your life with people who make the impossible your new normal! What Will You Get From It?
• Answers and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
• Tap into the experience and skills of others
• Increased confidence that you've made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals
• Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
• An instant and valuable support network
• A sense of shared endeavor - there are others out there!
• Design things to be the way you want them to be, not as you've been told they "should" be
• A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude
Who Should Attend a Mastermind Group?
• have a similar interest (such as a group for self-employed people, first-time authors, CEOs, real estate investors, or a group for people in a certain corporation or industry)
• have a similar skill and/or success level
• have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
• want a supportive team of Mastermind partners
• want to reach or exceed their goals
• are ready to let their desire to be passionate about their life and work overcome their fear of change
• Read the article: How to Select the Right Members for Your Mastermind Group