The Python Mauritius User Group is organising weekly Python sessions. This week it'll be on Thursday 21st of November 2019. We intend to cover Python from scratch but if you already know Python, then please come, there are lots of fun activities planned.
Download Anaconda (Python 3.7) from
In case you can't find the location, please contact:
To stay updated about Python events, subscribe to our mailing list:
More about Pymug:
Why a Thursday?
- This was ongoing for a long time, we decided to open it
- The person conducting the session is available at that time
- It's school holidays, students might be interested
- Our weekends are booked for other Python events
Why at Vacoas?
- Adalabs opened their space for us, but in case over venues want to host the sessions, it's very welcomed
I already know the basics, is it still worthwhile for me?
- Yes, we'll just increase the depth. Python is deep, really deep, we'll just go deeper. It depends if you want to invest in learning Python.