The Python Mauritius User Group is trying to organise weekly Python sessions. This week it'll be on Thursday 12th of Dec 2019. We intend to cover Python from scratch. RSVP limited due to space.
Note: Start time is 09 30 am
Download Anaconda (Python 3.7) from
In case you can't find the location, please contact:
To stay updated about Python events, subscribe to our mailing list:
More about Pymug:
Why a Thursday?
- This was ongoing for a long time, we decided to open it
- The person conducting the session is available at that time
- It's school holidays, students might be interested
- Our weekends are booked for other Python events
Why at Vacoas?
- Adalabs opened their space for us, but in case over venues want to host the sessions, it's very welcomed