New year, new meetup.
We use OpenHAB to lighten up the dark winter months with two talks on lighting and warm things up with another Holge Hees special, this time on heating control.
* Holge Hees: Heating Control with OpenHAB (http://www.intranet-of-things.com/smarthome/house/heating/control/)
* David Graeff: Hue Binding + Emulation service
* David_Graeff: The new MQTT Binding
* Patrick Fink: Battery-less wall switches
* Rene Treffer: HCL lighting
Discuss: PaperUI RFC (background reading: https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/issues/6653)
Meetup conversation: https://community.openhab.org/t/berlin-meetup/45415/39