What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
After a long, long time.... we are back!
It's MECHANICON o'clock! 👏 👏 👏
Thanks to our friends at CandyKeys 🍬❤️ (https://www.candykeys.com) we will be at the Adlerwerke in Frankfurt! As last year, you can meet them at the event! They will be there in person and you can view and buy all the things they have in their shop.
Stay tuned for more information on the program and location.
If you want to give a talk or have any question, please send me a message! I am glad to help! 🤗
💫 We will have great guests 💫
🎁 And great raffle prices and give-aways!
📬 Please join this group and RSVP so we can prepare the location for the right amount of people/keyboards (and to keep you up to date) :)
More to come! Stay tuned!
🤔 Frequently Asked Questions
"I want to go by public transport, how?"
- It is an easy walk from Frankfurt main station (HBf), about 15 minutes. But you could also use the Straßenbahn to "Kriegkstraße" or the S-Bahn to "Galluswarte".
"I want to go by car, where do I park?"
- Sadly, there are no dedicated parking spaces at the location. You will have to go looking in the side streets. There is also a car park right across the street (https://www.apcoa.de/parken/frankfurt/mainzer-landstrasse/).
"I want to bring a loooot of keyboards and I don't want to carry them from my parking lot to the venue."
- Contact me, we can arrange some help for unloading and watching for your stuff! Do not just park in front of building, this will get you in trouble.
"I want to bring a lot of keyboards and I need some time to set it up properly."
- You can come up to an hour earlier, doors are open from 14:00.
"I want a fancy sign next to my keyboard, so people know what they are looking at"
- We got you covered! You will find signs and pens at the event!
If you have more questions, feel free to ask! ☺️