addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Meet Geek Tucson Message Board › HeroClix

HeroClix

James
user 7981064
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 63
Hey Group!

Not sure if you know what they are but as my wife calls them 'cool little minis!' Gamedaze at the Tucson malls' doing a Heroclix get together on the first and third Sunday each month, if anyone else interested in hint to my friend who's a manager there for a sealed booster tournament kinda deal but she really would need to hear more interst before making it happen. So if you play or like me used to play dust off ur clix n let's game!

(also the games a great break from RPGs as well as a great way to teach the younger crowd the do addition on the fly)
Jim