This group is for people who live in or very close to Morristown -within 10 miles. We have such a great town. It would be even better if we got to know more people who live here. We can build a community with our neighbors, with the people who have also chosen this as their town. Let's get to know each other and have fun while we're doing it! Please note that our events are adult only unless otherwise specified.
Join your neighbors for our annual apple picking event!
***FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED***
Face coverings are required for the duration of the event.
Farm passes are required for entry.
* You can purchase a farm pass in advance on the Riamede Farm website (https://www.riamedefarm.com/admission) or you can take your chances and purchase a farm pass at the entrance. There are no guarantees they will have passes left at the door on the day of the event
* Farm passes are only valid for the day marked and cannot be refunded or exchanged for another day
* Please keep in mind when purchasing your farm pass that we will cancel the event if the weather is bad
* You will need to bring your printed receipt for entry to the farm
* The admission page provides more information about what the admission fee includes
We will plan to meet outside the entrance and will post more details on where to find us once we arrive.
Their website does say they will have their apple cider donuts available for purchase!