What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
In this session to kickstart 2022, we will be hearing from the talented Richard Lee.
Azure Purview - The future of Data Governance
Since going GA last year, Azure Purview has been getting widespread traction from Enterprises right across the globe enabling organisations to unlock insights from their data and returning efficiencies back to the business. So, why is there so much interest?
As the proliferation of data has accelerated over the past years, the need for Data Governance has become more evident and Purview's unique position to offer a differentiated product to other tools in the market has gained interest from a broad number of organisations.
In this session, we will see both a presentation and a demo of Purview.
- What is Purview, the key tenants it aligns too, the vision
- Data Catalog including classifications, sensitivity labels
- Business glossary
- Data Map including data sources, security
- Enhanced integration features with Azure-based tools (Synapse, Power BI, SQL Server 2022, Microsoft Information Protection)
- Policy-based security
- Where do we see Purview going next?
About our Speaker:
Richard Lee has worn many hats; having worked as an AI and IoT Engineer, Solution and Enterprise Architect, Project Manager, Business Analyst, DevOps Consultant, Capability Manager and Practice Lead (Data & AI / Apps). As a technologist at heart, Richard has deep experience in hybrid architectures and technologies and is driven to ensure organisations can capitalise on opportunities in a forever changing technology landscape.