Calling all who are interested in meditation, singing bowls, vibrational sound healing and other holistic healing modalities...
Let's connect up with likeminded souls and raise the healing vibrations of ourselves, each other and our local/global environment... Events held regularly around Melbourne and include singing bowl meditation and sound medicine groups, workshops, trainings and retreats (local, interstate & overseas).
There are group/workshop members who aren't on Meetup also, so the rsvp numbers are not indicative of how many will be attending - there are usually many more!
METAMORPHOSIS SUNDAY SOUND COCOON HEALING
With Premium Quality Singing Bowls from Nepal at the beautiful aerial yoga space; Elemental, Studio Samsara, Main Street, Mornington.
Cocooned in your own silk hammock, drift, dream, swirl and be soothed in 360 degrees of intentioned sound healing.
Immerse and marinate in exquisite layered notes, tones, vibrations and frequencies. Dissolve tension, manifest intention.
Singing Bowls dissolve time and space - take it to a whole new level and literally float in space and time, suspended in air...
Retreat from the bustling world to this exclusive intimate warm healing space... Climb in a fuzzy worm, emerge a transformed butterfly.
Sessions book out fast so be quick...
10am - 11am Sunday 8th December 2019
$50 per session; $90 for two
- health goal/intention setting
- Personalised healing sound-bathing intentioned especially for you with qualified, experienced heart-centered, trauma-informed holistic counsellor, sound healer and trainer who learned from experts in Nepal. (Angels may also be present).
- Exclusivity: 5 hammocks only (each hold 500kg) with mats + 2 chairs available (if hammocks aren’t your thing)
- A healing conduit crystal to hold, accentuating and magnifying your intentions and treatment
- Friendly chat and connecting afterwards with guilt-free chocolate treats
Step in through the alluring aqua gates near the beach end of Mornington's Main Street...
(Must be paid prior through this link)