Location will be given after your TryBooking registration
• Manipulate the HTML DOM, and jQuery event/object bindings
• Using AJAX to call web-services and manipulating JSON
• Learn how to spell Asynchronous, and understanding how asynchronous events work in AJAX.
$140 for the five hour course, inclusive of lunch. You'll save yourself hours of frustration learning this on your own! :)
Early bird's price: $99 What students have to bring
A laptop and a hunger for knowledge. :)
What you should already know:
- There will only be 10 seats available for this course.
- We will provide you with training materials, programming software, and resources to take home with you at the end of the workshop
- Lunch, tea/coffee/snacks will be provided.
Please note our refund policy: Your payment of $140 guarantees your seat in the course. If something changes after registration and you cannot attend the course, your seat is yours to sell or give to someone else - just please let us know who! As a rule we don't offer refunds, but please let us know if you have extenuating circumstances.
About the instructor
Tiang Cheng has been running his own Digital Agency for the past 4 years and is currently working at a Melbourne late stage startup. He loves working on the web, and learning about new web technologies.