This is a special one day Melbourne SEO Meetup with Harry Sanders, Robert Li, Gareth Hoyle, and Olga Andrienko. This is a ticketed event and you must register through the link to attend.
* Harry Sanders, StudioHawk: Future proof Link building practices into 2020 and beyond.
* Robert Li, WPEngine: Website performance for better marketing outcomes
* Gareth Hoyle, Marketing Signals: Attribution of paid media spend to offline store visits
* Olga Andrienko, SEMrush: Voice search
The Melbourne SEO Meetup is a relaxed, informal session on digital and web marketing from a mix of web developers, affiliate marketers, SEM and SEO specialists. Come along and meet others in your industry no matter if you're a sole trader, consultant, in-house or part of a larger agency. We all have small tips that will help you perform better online and play smarter.
If you have a presentation you’d like to share or if there's a topic you’re keen to hear more on, please message us.
Please like and share this event; hashtag is #melbSEO : https://twitter.com/hashtag/MelbSEO
* Chris Burgess https://twitter.com/chrisburgess
* Abbas Heidari https://twitter.com/abbasheidari
* Jamie Gemmell https://twitter.com/jwbg19
* Mathew Cocciardi https://twitter.com/SnipersDen
* Pamela A. Meagher https://twitter.com/PamelaAMeagher
* Peter Mead https://twitter.com/petermeadit
* Saijo George https://twitter.com/SaijoGeorge