This Meetup group is for people from the Stuttgart region (and beyond) who enjoy hiking and other outdoor activities as welll as social, cultural and educational activities. We meet about three to four times a month.
We are the "Metropolitan Club Stuttgart e.V". an international club, which roots go back to 1951, with a tradition of German-American friendship open for participants of all nations.
Come and join the Metropolitan Club for a wondrous full-moon evening walk to the Güner Heiner!
Accompanied [hopefully] by a clear and star-speckled sky, we will depart Korntal S-Bahn station @ 20:10 and take an easy walk to the Grüner Heiner vantage point (hill), offering beautiful, panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and bringing us a few feet - (about 210 of them) - closer to a heavenly enigma!
But just who built the moon? You read correctly! - on this evening we will hear extracts of two scientists' research and alternative thinking that promises to raise some debate and reflective thinking which we will toast with a refreshing glass of Sekt / juice on the Grüner Heiner summit!
Maintaining the spirit of outdoor life and the Metropolitan Club, this event promises a pleasant, social and easy going evening; a great opportunity to meet new people and see old friends.
Don't miss out!
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
• Places are limited - only RSVP if you truly intend to come
• Irrespective of weather, this event will take place
• The walk round trip is 6 km, approximately 40 minutes each way and is on tarred paths
• Korntal S-Bahn station is 12 minutes from the Hauptbahnhof (S6 / S60) and is in zone 1
• Participation in this event costs €4,00 (non-refundable) payable to the programme manager on the evening
• Paid up MetClub members will be reimbursed €4,00
• In case of accident, neither the Metropolitan Club Stuttgart nor the organisers of events assume any responsibility. The Metropolitan Club will take no responsibility for accidents incurred during transportation to or from club events