Presented by Lex Levinrad
Founder of the Distressed Real Estate Institute
Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 (Second Tuesday of the Month)
TOPICS COVERED AT THE MEETING WILL INCLUDE:
* Learn how to find houses online and offline
* How to evaluate houses and make offers
* Get all of the forms you need to get started
* Find out how you can be paid to be a deal finder
* How to tap into a network of cash buyers for deals
* How to get started "bird dogging" deals with no cash
And much much more………….
This is a very popular topic so please make sure to reserve your spot right away!
**There are only 70 seats available!**
Registration Begins at 6:30 P.M.
Meeting Time: 7:00 P.M sharp
Location: 2000 NW 19th Ave , Boca Raton, FL
$15 for Non-Members, Distressed REIA Members get in FREE!
Bring your business cards this is a great place to network.
Corporate Memberships Only $180 Per Year Highlight Your Business To All Of Our Members At Every Meeting By Being A Corporate Member!
For more information about our real estate club and monthly real estate meetings please visit: http://www.distressedreia.com/ to sign up and get email alerts about our monthly meetings.