Mitch is a Senior Consultant with Magenic Technologies. He has been developing web and smart client applications for over a decade and has been working with .Net since Beta. In working with several companies in many different environments, Mitch has seen a lot of different approaches to solving common problems in web development and had been exposed to many best practices and anti-patterns. He has a passion for teaching and sharing from these experiences.
Mitch resides in Adairsville, GA with his wife and children. His other interests include home automation and Jeeps.
TypeScript - An Introduction
• Object Oriented concepts such as classes, interfaces, inheritance, encapsulation, etc.
• Support for modules and class-per-file
• Lambda or arrow functions
• strong typing
As yet, TypeScript is a young effort and can be frustrating to work with in some situations. To help smooth over these rough edges, this talk will also cover:
• Getting started
• Manipulating the project files, when needed, to get full TypeScript support when using incorrect or incomplete project templates.
• Adding command line arguments to compiler calls
• debugging tips