Link visible for attendees
Imperative business continuity factor for organizations, especially in the current challenging period, involves consistent and fluent computing resources and applications management.
In the upcoming live event, we will cover the variety of cloud computing concepts, solutions and tools.
These are key contributors for managing, operating and securing the business environment, done from remote, as well as a method for increasing productivity and performance.
We will learn how to easily and smoothly initiate operation with Microsoft’s Cloud platform, Azure, done remotely from home, demonstrate confidence with native management interfaces and work environments, and list tips and tricks to keep an organized, high quality, and secure cloud architecture.
Session will be hosted by:
Eldad Forman, Azure training Professional
Amit Nir, Azure Technical Trainer
- Microsoft Azure: intro, placement & benefit (the What, Where &Why)
- Key Management Interfaces (the How)
- Azure QuickStart Center (make things easy)
- Azure QuickStart Templates (make things quick)
- Core features and know-hows (make things organized)
- Questions and Answers
Join the session on Teams: https://aka.ms/AA7ue29