What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
…Understanding Yourself and Others
• How our “self-talk” creates our self-image and influences our behaviour
• How our habits and attitudes influence our behaviour
• Using Assertive Communication in a variety of situations
• Maximising our personal impact
• Connecting with people and building rapport
• Establishing our credibility in the eyes of others
• Promoting and presenting ourselves effectively
• Influencing other people’s perception of us
• Maximising our personal power and influence
• Making positive first impressions
• Looking and sounding confident
• Creating a sincere self-belief
• Understanding the power of feedback
• Understanding the power of our appearance
Managing Your Stress
• The causes and symptoms of stress
• Approaches to managing our stressors
Cost of webinar £10
BACS bank details are
Name: Debra Aldous
Please text me with your name and the date or name of workshop when payment is made so I can arrange to send you a link for the webinar
The numbers shown as going may not reflect the actual numbers attending as this event is being advertised and ticketed in different media.
Please not if you cant make the time of the webinar, I can arrange for a personal one to one Skype/whatsapp appointment on this subject at a time that suits you
Join us for a free one hour webinar class of yoga, combining of gentle poses, breathing exercises and meditation, funded by Birmingham Mind
Please be aware that you may be contacted by a member of mind prior to the session for basic details, its to secure future funding for them
It’s time to roll out your yoga mat and discover the combination of physical and mental exercises that for thousands of years have hooked yoga practitioners around the globe. The beauty of yoga is that you don’t have to be a yogi or yogini to reap the benefits. Whether you are young or old, overweight or fit, yoga has the power to calm the mind and strengthen the body. Don’t be intimidated by yoga terminology, fancy yoga studios and complicated poses. Yoga is for everyone and this class is a great and easy place to start
To attend .....
Could You Please Send Me Via Meetup Messenger ..
Your Full name
And Lastly Telephone Number
Please Note This Is To Help Secure Future Funding For Birmingham Mind So These Events Can Continue
Effective Communication Skills Workshop
# overcome nerves in new situations
# speak to others with ease and confidence
# increase personal impact & influence
This Effective Communication Skills Workshop is an interactive workshop designed to give you the tools to communicate more effectively with colleagues, friends and people that matter to you.
Learn how to...
• Listen carefully and speak more confidently to build rapport
• Analyse and use body language with purpose
• Lead conversations and influence people
• Enhance your professionalism at work
• Use communication to make friends
Learn to improve your vocal confidence and learn to make better use of body language to develop a stronger presence.
Cost of workshop £10(please pay on the day)
We will be meeting in the upstairs function room. If you have trouble finding me, please call me on[masked]