Education, Have’s and Wants, Structured Networking activities and Market Updates in South Carolina all combine to make the Association an integral part of any active investor’s month.
6:30 PM – Registration, Networking, Deal Presentations, Announcements
7:15 – 9:00 pm – Making Money With Notes & Mortgages
Hyatt Place Columbia/Harbison
1130 Kinley Rd
Irmo, SC 29063
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THE MAIN PRESENTATION
Government rules and regulations have changed the real estate market. Some real estate strategies no longer work while others, like mortgage-backed notes and turnkey rentals, have been pushed to the forefront. The most successful investors will optimize their results by combining real estate investing with real estate notes.
You’ll be introduced to:
- Gaining advantage by purchasing “hidden inventory” that no one else knows about
- Making 5 times the profit by combining real estate investing with notes
- Using mortgage-backed notes to acquire real estate at deep discounts
- Tripling your net income by “papering out” of real estate
- Starting investing with as little as $100
- And much more …
Meet our speaker, Joe Varnadore: Investing in his first property at the age of 19, Joe learned the importance of using creative financing to make the deal work. Since then, Joe has created, brokered, bought, and sold more than 10,000 real estate notes on both residential and commercial properties. As an author, speaker, and trainer for the past 25 years, he believes that there has never been a greater opportunity for real estate investors to use non-performing notes to acquire properties and seller finance them to cash out. Joe has teamed up with NoteSchool, the pioneer and industry-standard for training on how to profit in performing and non-performing real estate notes.
Don’t miss this important meeting if you’re a serious real estate investor. Even just one tip that you learn here can make you thousands of dollars over and over again! Be sure to bring your questions!
RSVP now before you forget!
Admission is free for 1st-time attendees. Otherwise, it is $20 admission for this training at the door or you can become an annual member to attend all monthly trainings for free and get access to ALL the benefits! If you think you'll benefit from even just our monthly meetings, consider becoming a paid Annual Member to get access to benefits only available to them (http://midlandsreia.com/membership/). Annual Membership benefits include:
• Access to recordings of monthly meetings and webinars on special trainings and case studies on local investor experiences
• Special real estate investor trainings (extra workshops, etc.) at heavy discounts or even for free
• Real estate ebooks, forms, & calculators
• Discounts on products & services
• Networking with, and guidance, by experienced investors
• Discounts with national supply houses and vendors through National REIC
• …and much more!
• Get a competitive advantage over other real estate investors by becoming a member now (http://midlandsreia.com/membership/)! The more you LEARN, the more you EARN!