This is a group for anyone interested in working on becoming a millionaire in the next few years. We make plans through amazing game plays on how to become a millionaire in the next 2 - 4 years. We use the Millionaire Maker Game created by the amazing Loral Langemeier (Robert Kiyosaki's no 1 CashFlow game distributor before she created Millionaire Maker). Looking forward to building millionaire maker plans with you all!
** Welcome to Potential New and current leaders! Come and hear about joining our Leadership Table! **
PLEASE NOTE: Only attend this meeting if you have played at least ONE game (where we have noticed your style of playing) and you do intend to become a leader. We will ask you these two questions and if you have a no to either we will unfortunately have to excuse you from the meeting.
Clubs participating: London Financial Freedom Mastermind, London Millionaire Maker Club, www.LondonCashflowClub.com, Advanced Rent2Rent, Property Match Maker, Cashflow Club West London are building a leadership Master Mind!
Can you foster a comfortable atmosphere, arrange and organise an event and are you consistently reliable?
Are you looking to catapult your learning (and real world) experiences forward OR give back and create lots of ""Charity""?
We have decided to take things to the next level by implementing the MASTER MIND principle to get ahead faster together!!!
Being leader offers:
• A unique opportunity to catapult your learning curve!
• To give some experience and increase your ""Charity"",
• Watch and be involved with others making powerful changes in their life,
• Joining a team focused on helping and getting ahead!
• Our vision for the clubs,
• Leadership talk on what makes a great leader and discussion,
• What responsibilities and administration do each leader have discussion,
• What roles are needing to be filled,
• Planning the leadership roster for the clubs,
Please note: For the purpose of social interaction and sharing the atmosphere of the group, by attending you consent to allow pictures and video to be taken and shared publicly.