Milwaukee Change Navigators is a self-organized group that is open to anyone who has an interest in change management, including but not limited to individuals, corporations, non-profits and community leaders. Our quarterly meetings are intended to be casual, discussion-based and interactive. Each meeting will feature a different discussion leader and change-related topic.
Join us for our Q1 meeting on Monday, Jan. 13, 2020 at the Spaces building on Water Street. We’re adopting a World Café format with three conversation tables to foster collaborative, small group discussions on the following change-related topics:
• Executive Engagement / Measuring Return on Investment
• Change Management in Real Life
• Today’s Change Challenges (urgent feedback table)
• 5:30-6 p.m. – Registration and networking
• 6-7:30 p.m. – Small group discussions
• 7:30-8 p.m. – Closing comments and networking
The meeting is free to attend. Milwaukee Change Navigators will provide snacks and refreshments.