The Ministry of Testing exists to advance the software testing industry in a fun, safe, professional and forward thinking way.
Our meetups exist as a way to bring people together to talk and learn about good and authentic testing. We encourage everyone who is interested in making better software products to come along and participate.
Our sixth installment of the Software Testing Clinic Belfast focuses on designing tests. You don't need to have attended a previous session to be able to attend.
By the end of the session students will be able to:
* Name at least 6 different approaches to note-taking
* Explain why note-taking in testing is important
* Apply different note-taking approaches to different testing scenarios
* Evaluate the pros and cons of note-taking approaches when testing ideas and testing products
BEFORE THE SESSION
Students will be recommended to view the following videos:
* Note taking - https://dojo.ministryoftesting.com/lessons/99-second-introduction-to-testing-notes
* Diagrams - https://dojo.ministryoftesting.com/dojo/lessons/99-second-introduction-to-diagrams
* Exploratory testing - https://dojo.ministryoftesting.com/lessons/99-second-introduction-to-exploratory-testing
* Heuristics - https://dojo.ministryoftesting.com/lessons/99-second-introduction-to-heuristics
Thanks to our sponsors for this event - Deloitte who will be providing food and beverages on the night.