Calling all Minnesota Vikings fans! 2020 season is looking very different for our group. Hopefully we'll be able to get back to the kind of meetups we've all been so excited for in our years together. For now, we're going to play it safe to protect our valued group.
Our group rules are listed below, by RSVPing to any events, you have read and agree to the below listed rules.
1. All Vikings fans attending our meetup will comply the the restaurants requirements and wear a mask and practice social distancing. When you are eating/drinking, mask removal will be acceptable so long as social distancing is maintained. **NOTE: We are asking that members wear masks when cheering and requesting that high fives and hugs are not allowed (thanks MLB, we know this is how the virus spreads)
2. Due to COVID-19 and state requirements, we are limiting the amount of RSVPs.
3. If you want to join us, RSVPs are required. Please let us know how many are in your how many are in your quaranTEAM to make sure we've allocated space appropriately!
3. We have agreed to a 20% tip on all tabs.
4. We're a passionate group - if you are going to cheer/yell/sing, masks will need to be worn for the safety of your fellow Vikes fans.
We're super happy to watch games with Vikings Fans, and as many of us have watched these games together for years. We need our attendees this year to make sure that they health and welfare of our members is a priority.
Any members who do not adhere to our mask and social distancing policy will be required to leave and removed from our group.