No upcoming Meetups
What we're about
Who Should Apply:
- You are looking to join a small intimate mastermind group (6-8 people), to actively engage and grow with on a business AND personal level.
- You are comfortable with the fact that we are all new entrepreneurs, have business ideas that we have been actively working on.
- Preferably local to South, Southeast Mississauga and South, South-West Etobicoke, so that we'll be in relatively the same geography and not have to deal with traffic related issues.
- Must commit to meet up in person once every 2 weeks, for approx. 2 hours. The only way to get to know the people you will be associating with is to show up. Attending three back-to-back sessions should be enough for you to gauge whether you want to continue to be part of the group.
- Are ambitious, have a desire for success and achievement.
- Are willing to go through a cumulative vetting process to ensure we have similar goals, values, ethics, are non-competitive to each other, complement each-other.
- Must be willing and able to financially contribute to group meet-up expenses.
- Must be willing and able to take on specific roles within the group.
- You embrace diversity - gender, racial, religious, ethnic, age or sexual.
- Are able to communicate clearly, respond within a reasonable time to group / organizer emails.
- Have read OR are going to read Napoleon Hill's book, Think and Grow Rich.
To help each other achieve business and personal success.
How? By co-ordinating our knowledge and efforts in a spirit of harmony. To create synergy, brainstorm, learn from each-other, create goals, hold each other accountable, support each other, socialize.
- Non-responsive group members will be automatically removed from the group.
- No-shows will be automatically removed from the group.