The organizers of the Mississauga Movie Club would like to welcome you to our group and hope that you find the theatre experience as enjoyable as we do. The purpose of this meetup group is to create a social atmosphere where like-minded people can share their passion for the cinema and meet new people.
If you would like to reach us please email us at email@example.com
Please take a few moments to read our Guidelines and Code of Conduct.
House Rules and Code of Conduct
RSVP – Meeting Place:
· The Organizers will post the times, restaurants and theater locations a few weeks ahead. We ask you to read the whole event details, and then RSVP as early as you can so we know the numbers in order to make the right reservations at the restaurant.
· If you are going to join us later at the restaurant please let us know by leaving a comment on the event site.
· The time we will leave the restaurant to go to the theater will also be posted. If you can’t meet us at the restaurant we can arrange a meeting place/time in the theater. Members can arrive at any time while the group is socializing at the restaurant.
House Rules: During the Meet up
1. This meet up group accepts people from any culture, country, race, religion, gender, orientation and disability. Inappropriate comments or actions from members that are displayed on the website or during the meet up events that are not respectful will not be tolerated. This will result in an immediate ban from the group.
2. We ask you to consider other members and movie watchers and refrain from using your cell phone during the movie or carrying on conversations after the movie has started.
3. Please be advised that if you want to promote other meet up groups during our events or on our website to please discuss it with the organizers first.
4. Members are welcome to bring a friend or 2 or more, we do ask that they are informed of the rules before attending the meet up.
Cancellation of Event:
All meet ups can be cancelled at any time by an organizer within 24 hrs of the event scheduled
If you can’t attend a meet up after you have RSVP’d please cancel on the event site to ensure we have accurate reservations and group size. A member who does not cancel or inform us that they can’t attend and does not show up more than 3 times will be asked to leave the meet up group.
Thanks for taking the time to read – Your Organizers.