addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Minnesota | Roleplayers Message Board TCRA Main Forum › So who wants to rule their own kingdom?

So who wants to rule their own kingdom?

Paul O.
user 4986770
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 10
The swordlords of Restov are looking for a few good (first level) adventurers to explore and hopefully settle the Stolen Lands.

Details: This campaign is based on the Kingmaker adventure path and will be run in Pathfinder. It is influenced by Slavic mythology which is wonderful stuff for a GM as the Slavs were very imaginative and truly paranoid. I'm planning on running it every other week for quite a while, exact time and location to be determined.

You'll start off at 1st level and according to the advertising, you'll eventually reach 17th level (personally I doubt that but it does suggest that you'll be going up more than a few levels). Along the way, you'll explore the wilderness, start a settlement, watch it grow into a nation, and defend it against all comers. Sound like fun?

There will be a lot of NPC's floating around, mostly your allies, so please don't kill them ALL off immediately. Roleplaying and storytelling will be emphasized over hack and slash (although there will be plenty of the latter as well).
A former member
Post #: 1
This sounds like good training for my real life world domination plan. I have never been involved in the Kingmaker path but I would love to hear more about it. I will look online and see if I can find some more info out.
Paul O.
user 4986770
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 11
Sorry it took me so long to respond but real life ate my fantasy lifesmile

First, thanks for responding!

Second, we've already started the campaign with a full set of players and are having a great time. Would you be interested in being an alternate player in case somebody drops out? Currently we meet every other Thursday evening in Maplewood. Would that work for you?