What we're about
MobileMonday™ (MoMo) is an open community platform of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influential individuals fostering brand neutral cooperation and cross-border P2P business opportunities through live networking events to demo products, share ideas and discuss trends from both local and global markets.
MobileMonday Nazareth was established in Jan 2013 as an official chapter of MobileMonday™, and it's bringing together mobile and internet industry visionaries, digital ventures enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, tech-professionals, developers and influential individuals, as well as investors and VC representatives, all of which believe that the tech-industry can contribute to making our neighborhoods, our cities and our societies better.
Through openness, equality, inclusion and the assumption that ideas should be tested through vigorous debate, critical examination and peer review - MobileMonday™ is a tool to help the industry, locally and globally, achieve benefits for everyone by spreading knowledge and encouraging people with good ideas to take action.
MobileMonday™ has the following global objectives:
• Foster an open and independent innovation platform within the mobile sector
• Facilitate industry networking between small and large companies and individuals
• Bridge partnership exchanges between domestic and international organizations
• To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace
• Provide opportunities for local members to effectively participate in global initiatives
Join us at: www.meetup.com/MoMoNazareth/
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/169382136538290/
(1) PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR FULL NAME IN ENGLISH - We cannot accept registrations where the user name appears as only his first name, alias, Hebrew or Arabic. Your name should be your full name in English - so if you already have a meetup account, make sure before asking to join that the name appearing in your profile is your full name.
(2) We recommend registering to meetup using your email and NOT Facebook. Mails going out through Facebook do not always reach their destination, so you may miss our events!
Looking forward to seeing you at MobileMonday Nazareth!