Monero Austria Meetup (part of the Monero December)
Current schedule (subject to change) -[masked]
Community hangout-start: 14:00
Meetup start: 18:30
• 18:30 Start and introduction to Monero (Matthias Tarasiewicz)
• 19:00 Input from the community: Overview of Monero Community Projects
(live video-stream; sgp [tbc])
• 19:30 Bernhard Haslhofer (AIT) / Cryptocurrency Analytics beyond Bitcoin
Crypto-Currency Analytics Plattforms in context of Monero / ZCash.
• 20:00 msvb-lab: The Monero Open Source Hardware Wallet (msvb-lab)
[other program still tbc]
Other planned events in December are listed on the RIAT Website (http://riat.at/monero-december-in-vienna-austria/) and will include:
• Monero Open Hardware Wallet Workshop
• Tomu.im (http://tomu.im) 2FA development day
• Ruby-Meetup (ruby-monero)
Monero December is a focus-month, dedicated to Monero (http://monero.how/), a privacy-centric and security-focussed cryptocurrency. In December of 2017, the community and developers from the Monero project are invited to work, present and develop in Vienna, Austria – hosted by RIAT. Additionally, the time will be used to outline and plan the implementation of the Monero 34C3 Assembly (https://events.ccc.de/congress/2017/wiki/index.php/Assembly:Monero_Assembly)and combined other crypto/blockchain related assemblies at the CCC in Leipzig (https://www.ccc.de/en/updates/2017/34C3-in-leipzig).