addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Montana Programmers Message Board Montana Programmers Discussion Forum › Drumming up interest for a Missoula Meetup on Process Automation

Drumming up interest for a Missoula Meetup on Process Automation

David G.
eidolon1138
Frenchtown, MT
Post #: 2
Hi All,

I'm looking to showcase a Process Automation system created by my friends at XonaSoftware. I don't work for them, but we've known each other a lot of years and I used their software for the last several years.

If you are tired of writing scripts to manage services and other daily/weekly/etc processes in your systems, then this is worth a look. Also if you are in a cross platform environment with wonky dependencies, you should DEFINITELY have a look.

Here's my suggestion: http://www.meetup.com...­

If we can get enough people (~20?) to the meetup they've agreed to sweeten the pot with a Nexus 7 tablet to be given away that night.

I'll present, but I don't know how we go about securing venues and such. Any thoughts? Also which evenings are best for folks?

Thanks!
- Dave
David G.
eidolon1138
Frenchtown, MT
Post #: 3
Just a reminder, the good folks at XonaSoftware are giving away a Nexus 7 (!!!) to one luck attendee if we can get 20 people in the room. Tell your friends.

- Dave