This is an active group for ladies in their 20’s and 30’s residing in Montgomery County, PA. The group is open to everyone who embraces kindness, positivity and is seeking to develop new, genuine friendships. We welcome everyone and enjoy getting to know new folks. Before COVID-19 turned our lives upside down, we hosted a wide range of events that included happy hours, movies, attending local attractions, wineries, etc. Once COVID-19 hit PA, we had to do our part to help stop the spread, so we cancelled all in-person meetups. Now that we are 5 months into the pandemic with no end in sight, we have readjusted the vision for the meetups and rules of behavior (see below) that, hopefully, will enable us to remain socially responsible citizens, but also will allow us to have in-person interactions that are so crucial to mental and emotional health.
VISION: create and maintain a healthy and a safe environment for young women to interact with each other in person and build friendships while practicing and encouraging social responsibility.
1. Remain active We believe in quality over quantity, thus we will keep membership at 50. We kindly ask that each of you attends at least one meetup every two months. If you are unable to remain active in the group, we ask that you vacate your spot, so others can join and enjoy the fun. We remove inactive members every 6 weeks.
2. Honor your RSVPs Life happens and we get it. However, disregarding your commitments by not showing up without a notice and canceling last minute is rude and disrespectful and will not be tolerated.
3. Your profile picture must be of your face For your own safety and security.
4. We are NOT 420 friendly. Or any other drugs for that matter Hey, no judgment from our end. You do you. But please respect our preferences when you are with us.
5. Before RSVPing to an Outing event, you must attend a Social Our Outings are often long and require planning (head count, cars, etc.). We want to be sure that everyone is comfortable with each other and it's best we meet each other in a relaxed environment over a drink.
6. COVID-19 Rule #1
You will not attend our meetups for 14 days after attending an event (indoor or outdoor) with more than 25 people present (masked or not masked). This includes beaches, being on an airplane, etc.
7. COVID-19 Rule #2 You are not going to attend our meetups if your daily routine (work, school, volunteering, family gatherings, etc.) involves in-person interaction in an in-door facility with more than 25 people total throughout the day unless ^all^ 25 wear masks. This includes gyms, indoor dining places, etc. even if those facilities follow CDC guidelines.
8. COVID-19 Rule #3 You will be OK wearing a mask if we require one. You will be OK following other CDC guidelines (such sanitizing and/or washing hands, for example) when asked.
Lastly, until further notice, the plan is the following for the meetups themselves. There will be no indoor meetups unless getting together at someone’s house; there will be no meetups that will require us to be around other groups of people (this includes outdoor restaurant/bar tables, malls, etc.); the meetups will be 10 people at most.
We truly hope for your understanding and hope to see you soon!