What we're about
"There is only one question: how to love this world." –Mary Oliver
We’ll explore greater connection with one another, as well as the earth community as a whole – the more-than-human world. The focus will be on authentic relationship to one other and nature that is based in deep appreciation.
Deep nature connection can enhance our well being on multiple levels, and initiate greater purpose and meaning in our lives. Our experiences together can also provide a platform in which we make a small contribution to social and cultural change needed in our time of living.
Activities will include:
• sitting in circle or council
• nature-based ceremony & ritual (for personal & collective healing)
• healing rituals and therapeutic activities in natural/wilderness settings
• edible plant walks & other naturalist learning
• exploration of nature-based symbols and archetypes
• exploration of the notion of earth stewardship
Intentions for this meetup are:
1. To explore our sense of place in the cosmos from ancient, cross cultural perspectives, and facilitate reconnection with the natural world.
2. To create an open community for those with a sincere, heartfelt interest in deepening connections with each other and wild nature.
3. To provide a safe place to explore integration of the wholeness and presence arising from nature-based experiences into your everyday life.