Joy is EMOTIONAL OXYGEN, we need it to breathe deeply, every day. So, you do not need to be on a joy diet!
Energize your love life, discover your life purpose, and experience them light each other up!
More Joy Boston is a community of allies who enjoy conscious, creative, and outrageously fun Meetups! Our programs include:
• Playshops, such as "The Fireball Playshops" - improv theater classes about healthy and fun dating & relationships, and "The Life Purpose Time Machine Playshop" - get in (the Time Machine) and "test drive" possible future paths
• Workshops, such as "Great Boundaries" - a serious AND playful journey about developing great personal boundaries (get better at saying "no" and saying "yes" to create your best life)!
• Dynamic speaking engagements on provocative topics, such as "More Joy: Love, Sex, and Life Purpose"
• Highly interactive game nights, such as "Joy Time," a.k.a. "Gotta' Get My Joy Time!"
• Out-of-the-box outdoor journeys, such as "Couples Teambuilding Adventures"
Personal Growth meets FUN! Most events will be held in Harvard Square. Join us!
1. Meet great people 2. Have much more fun than you think you'll have 3. Learn how to manifest more joy in your life, present and future (Joy is the Fountain of Youth) 4. Practice experiencing more joy in the moment (at our events) - expand your capacity for joy
Enjoy your journey more than ever before!
Daniel Phoenix, MA, received his Masters in Counseling Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies, and his Bachelors in Socio-Cultural Anthropology from Tufts University. He has been a speaker, workshop/seminar leader, and More Joy coach, since 1995. Daniel also loves scuba-diving and thunderstorms, but not at the same time.