Generally - Motorcycle riders who want to go on fun coordinated rides with other riders from the general vicinity of Livermore , Tracy, San Ramon, Pleasanton , Dublin, Antioch, Walnut Creek and Concord California. [** CTX owners from anywhere can become a member for ctx event announcements.]
Other certain MC groups in this area change their charter and rules on a weekly basis and think its OK to break off from the group for no reason ...see ya' group be damned. If you are tired of that BS this is the group for you.
** For your safety and privacy concerns try not to disclose your last name or create and use a pseudonym
i.e. "MMe Moose"
Charter as of 3/2015: [ Part 1 General ; Part 2 Sub-group CTX/NC Model specific occasional get together.
1. The First part of this groups charter is to have a place for coordinated motorcycle rides mainly for participants in the immediate SF East Bay area who want a structured approach to planning rides as opposed to off- the-cuff wander until were lost dynamic. We are non-discriminatory all motorcycles types are welcome to ride with.
- A "majority" of in advance planned rides for those who want scheduled activities on which to plan and commit to.
- A "minority" of spontaneous short-term notice rides on days/weekends where they do not overlap and infringe on well planned out motorcycle rides out of respect for your organizer (s) time.
* All makes and models of motorcycles are welcome (no scooters, polaris 3 wheelers, or spiders [for safety]) to participate in the rides.
- Must be over 21 years old and have confident experience riding your MC in freeway traffic and follow group riding and safety protocols.
The Legal Stuff:
* You and you alone are responsible for your individual safety! ...and should always do you head turns and checks and follow at a safe distance, to use good judgement !
* Riders will take their own responsibility for having a safe street legal motorcycle and will obey all traffic laws. You and you alone are responsible for any traffic citations.
* Maintain your privacy. We do not do background checks on members hence it is your responsibility to vet anyone participating. You get this with any MC group you join.
* Get to know your fellow riders before disclosing personal information.
** Riders who start to 'flake out" and maintain a history of not showing up or canceling at the very last minute will be required to pay $5 up front to sign up (rsvp) for the ride, a nominal fee that will refunded to you [via "WePay" ] when you are on-time and show up at the ride starting point as scheduled.
One -strike-your -out policy (unless for good plausible reason )and then you will be required to pay a conditional refundable fee $5 to hold your rsvp spot should you become rogue. Utter last minute cancels
without due notice will forfeit their $5. All monies received will go toward monthly fees to maintain and promote this site.
2. Second part . This site will have a sub-group specific to Honda CTX700/CTX1300/NC700 owners which may post rides specific to and for the sole person of meeting other like Honda Owners for an annual brand MC get together. Planned rides for this sub-group will be clear about catering to only to that group and will be made clear in the event announcement. This does not exclude others who may will to join the ride anyway but , specifies the main intent upfront for this specific case. CTX700/NC700/1300 Participants will be able to bring a guest.
** At some point i will migrate this to a dedicated meetup site as organizers can have up to three sites
for the same monthly fee . More as progresses on that.Thank you.
Primarily sub-group for CTX700 / CTX1300 / NC700x Honda motorcyclist owners (esp. ctx700 forum members) who want to meet locally in the San Francisco Bay area / Northern California Region.
[ARE YOU DIZZY YET ?] -->
Maybe an occasional BBQ with old school charcoal ?! (i'm a traditionalist )
Haasta LaVista MMe !
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members