Dear friends of profound happiness, it’s been way too long!
Apologies for the loooong radio silence - we’ve been very busy and only now found the time and location to host our 3rd Munich Happiness Research Meetup:
- on Wednesday, December 4th, 2019 at 6:00 pm
- in the lobby of our kind Meetup host LV1871 (conveniently located at Maximiliansplatz 5, 80333 Munich)
This time, we’ve decided to look at a slightly more serious topic, titled “Happiness vs. Burn-out”.
We all want happiness in our lives – but pursuing it is hard, and costs time & effort. Meanwhile, we are also facing accelerating challenges in our busy daily schedules – from the roles we assume, the job we want, the people we like, the society with live in, and the environment we destroy. So how do we manage to find happiness without “burning out” first? We’ll explore how these two are linked and share insights what we can do to stay sane on our pursuit of happiness.
Expect an exciting evening with inspirational keynotes, some science, an interactive mini-workshop, and of course great networking with happy people.
We've confirmed the following amazing speakers:
- Pia Baur (life coach, mindful business trainer – www.piabaur.de), who will share inspiring insights on the impact of empathy on stress and how this can support a motivated and fulfilling (work-) life
- Regina Maueröder (psychologist, coach, change manager – https://regina-maueroeder.de), who will let us in on the intricacies on what stress & burn-out actually mean, and how we can deal with them
- Zuzana Vajdikova (energy wave, speech therapist, marketing manager), who will let us forget our worries at least for a minute and share her personal story on how she fought burn-out
- me (Dr. Valentin Schellhaas, founder of zentor and former business monkey), who will share some scientifically inspired thoughts on happiness
Given we are still bootstrapping and are putting effort & own funding into this, we'll be asking for the small contribution of €8,- which includes the inspirational talks, workshop, DRINKS & SNACKS. Employees of our kind host LV1871 get in for free, of course.
Note, we might take some pictures of the event, with attending you agree to these being used for marketing purpose (unless you tell us otherwise).
We look very much forward to seeing you there!