Location visible to members
This meetup will feature six different 10 minute ignite talks about everything UX related.
19:15 IGNITE TALKS
1. "Usable security – oxymoron or design principle?"
by Rachel I. Simpson (UX Design @ Google Chrome)
2. "Neuroscience and how to design brand driven UX"
by Felix van de Sand (Managing Partner & Director Design Strategy @ COBE Munich)
3. "Website teardowns - creating an effective website that tells your story perfectly and turns your visitors into customers"
by Daniel G. Siegel (Independent Digital Product Architect)
20:00 BREAK 15 MIN
4. "5 learnings from user testing"
by Xaver Loeffelholz (Interaction Designer VR @ CoSpaces)
5. "Thoughts and frameworks for thinking about system change"
by Silvia Baroni (Design Thinker @ Industrie 4.0 Accelerator team by KUKA AG)
6. "Designers got the seat at the table… So, now what?"
by Juan Tejeda (Managing Director @ BRAINS & HEARTS)
21:00 END OF SESSIONS & GET TOGETHER
Shout outs to Valtech Munich ( https://www.valtech.de/contact-us/munich/ ) for hosting the Munich UX meetup and supporting the crowd with a nice location, snacks and drinks.
If you are interested to host the next meetup, just drop me a message.