addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Music Makers of New York Message Board › Cancellation Due To Weather

Cancellation Due To Weather

user 11206804
New York, NY
Hello Music Makers,

There is a weather advisory/travel advisory issued for NYC because of the storm, strong winds, and visibility conditions. I think it is safest to cancel today's meetup. I look forward to seeing you at our next scheduled feedback forum or if you dare...this Wednesday's songwriting workshop (focus will be on Melody).

Bust out the hot beverages and write a good one. If you care me the answers to this quizz...

1) What are the current top 5 Billboard songs In Pop, Dance, R&B, and Rock Categories?

2) How long are intro's, verses, choruses, and bridges on the #1 songs in each of the above mentioned genres?

3) What song TITLE would you come up with if you were to write a song about today's weather, news, circumstances?

Thanks everyone!

Sincerely Yours,